Friday, April 3, 2009

Letters in the Ether, " young people speak'n their minds..."

This is an email form SEE Green Careers graduate, Prem Karki. I asked Prem's permission to share this and future correspondences.


Hey Kevin how it is going?

Thanks for your email and also for your help and suggestion. You know, everybody will be happy to have this type of training and knowledge. I am very happy this training is not only for us but it is for whole world.

But when we talk about personal story, I think you know that we are from refugee camp in (NEPAL). Up to 17 years we were in refugee camp without electricity we used to read in moon and sunlight.So I hope to take electricity in that country. For my dream the support like yours will probably help. There were many personalities in graduation day but only you have praised us so far.

Thanks